This little bunny candy dish makes a sweet last minute (and inexpensive, too!) Easter gift! Here is how to make one for yourself or a gift!
What you need:
- one terra cotta pot
- one terra cotta dish that is much larger than the top of the pot (pot will sit in dish)
- white and pink felt pieces
- a straw hat that fits over the bottom of your terra cotta pot
- spray paint/paint of your choice (make sure it is non-toxic or be sure to only put wrapped candy in your dish)
- candy of your choice
What to do:
- Paint the pot. Remember that it is going to e a bunny when it is finished!
- Paint the dish.
- When the pot is dry, paint a bunny face on it.
- Seal the paint.
- Decorate the little hat with bunny ears using the pink and white felt. Attach with a glue gun.
- Fill with candy of your choice and have a Happy Easter!